Friday, September 19, 2014

Dreaming of a Happy Ending


I have come to realise that life can be taken from us so quickly! With or without Cancer. You mighty have seen the recent movie The Fault in out Stars. It has been one of the most moving movies I have ever watch!!! I guess I never realised how much you could love a person and for them to be taken away so quickly. This really hit a cord with me! To be perfectly honest I cry so much after I watched the movie. I prayed to God, the amazing creator of this earth, that I'm so grateful for this opportunity to be a somewhat healthy human and to understand His plan for me. I guess many have dreams to have a success for job, family and life. And I do too, but their is something I have wanted to do for most of my life, and that is to meet people that influence me...


My name is Ebonee and I'm 20 years old. And I would to meet 25 people, not to become famous but to meet them and ask them about them... For most of us, to meet a famous person is sometimes a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I have realised, like so many others. Life is short and we wish to make the most of it and dream ahead... But I can not! I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid I will miss out on opportunities. I have so many dreams but I don't know how long I have to complete them. I'm not a cancer patient waiting for the next doctors appointment. I live in the real world, we're you have to drive yourself to work, make friends and laugh a peoples jokes! 

I was diagnose at the age of 2 with server Asthma. Asthma is not something I can control. I don't need to be confined to a hospital bed. But I'm living a daily struggle of survival. Asthma can take peoples lives, as simple as a finger click. I don't want you to take petty on me... I have so many dreams I want to complete, this is why I am writing to you...

Below is a list of people I would love to meet or even me be in contact with. I really admire these people. I'm not a creepy stalker that knows everything about them. I would love to meet these people and see how they work. These people inspire me to be a better person and I would like to tell them that. I also would love to sing with them some of them as well.

The people I would love to meet...
Rascal flats
Hunter Hayes
Ansel Elgort
Zac Efrom
Zoella
Keith Urban
Celine Dion
Demi Lovato
Nick Jonas
Lennon and Maisy
One direction
5sos
Louis Cole
Nash Grier
Cameron Dallas
Carrie Underwood
Duggar family
Jack Harries
Guy Tang
Josh Hutchson
Bethany Hamilton
Jackie Evancho
Alex Pettyfer
Taylor Lautner
Rachel Bilson

I'm not asking to you to move the moon, I'm asking to meet 25 people. 

I fear every day might be my last, so can you please help my dreams come true, by sharing this and tagging these people. I pray everyday that a miracles can happen, for everyone I meet. 

I guess this would be my happy ending...

Thanks Ebonee

No comments:

Post a Comment