Friday, April 11, 2014

Pretty Face Place “Real Techniques” Brushes

So not long ago I went on a spending spree and want to share with you what I got! I was reading through a blog one day talking about the makeup brushes they has just purchase. They were Real Technique brushes! I have seen them a lot throughout Beauty videos and really wanted to try them! The only problem was Priceline was the only place I could purchase genuine Real Techniques Brushed, as I was hesitant to go any other place. They are ridiculously over price here in Australia! So when I came across the blog referring to this page that sold Real Techniques Brushes, I gave it a look and did a bit of research. Not only were they highly recommended by other customers, they are half the price!

It took me a while to decide whether I should get a few or buy the lot. One day a sale was on for 15% off all. So I jump to this opportunity. And purchased most the “Real Techniques” Brush. Yes I nearly purchase every single one of them! Why?

Because:
Always wanted them
Names on the side of the brush
Pretty colours
Easy to use
Amazing brushes

You do have to pay for shipping as My Pretty Face Place is in the U.S.  For the U.S it is a flat rate of $5.95, for international shipping it depends on weight of the items. To get to Australia it took less then 2 weeks to get here. That’s really good!

ABOUT THE LINE

The real techniques were designed by Samantha Chapman a professional makeup with over 15 years of experience.

  • Taklon bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.
  • Has a color-coded system which corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes and the perfect finish like a pro.
  • Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.
  • The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.
  • Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.

WHAT I PURCHASED

Travel Essentials $19.88 AUD
Blush Brush $9.91 AUD
Setting Brush $8.80 AUD
Stippling Brush $11.02 AUD
Retractable lip brush $6.59 AUD

Core Collections $19.88 AUD
Expert Face Brush $9.91 AUD
Foundation Brush $8.80 AUD
Miracle Complexion Sponge $6.59 AUD
Powder Brush $11.02 AUD
Retractable Bronzer Brush $14.34 AUD
Retractable Kabuki Brush $11.02 AUD

Shading brush $6.59 AUD
Starter Kit $19.88 AUD



MOST USED BRUSHES

I would recommend  getting these Brushes to start with;

Travel Essentials
Blush Brush
Retractable lip brush
Core Collections
Powder Brush
Shading brush
Starter Kit

WOULD YOU RECOMMEND THEM???

I would highly recommend them to anyone, they are the most amazing makeup brushes, simple to use.

THANK YOU "PRETTY FACE PLACE": 
Website: www.myprettyfaceplace.com 
So what do you reckon? Would you purchase these? If you have let me know in the comments, I would love your feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment